Tax Attorneys in Fort Lauderdale and Miami
BUCCI LAW OFFICES offers a comprehensive host of legal services for tax issues. Our boutique law firm assists local, national, and international clients focusing on tax resolutions. We offer unparalleled legal experience in matters of tax defense, advising, analysis and planning.
Our founding attorney, Christin Bucci, has more than 17 years of experience zealously advocating for the rights of taxpayers, negotiating resolutions for clients, and litigating Federal and State civil and criminal tax controversies. Christin Bucci holds a Masters in Taxation, a Masters in International and Comparative Law, and is also a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), having received distinctions such as Avvo’s 10 Top Tax Award and Client’s Choice Award. She has also been awarded the “AV Preeminent” rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 by Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review System, which identifies her as a lawyer with the highest legal ability, expertise, experience, and integrity.
- Tax Controversy Representation of Clients Before the Internal Revenue Service & State Tax Authorities
- Federal and State Civil Tax Controversies including Sensitive Civil Tax Examinations
- Criminal Defense for Tax Crimes such as Tax Fraud, Tax Evasion, and Failure to File Income Tax Returns
- Representation of Taxpayers Domestically in the 50 States, as well as Internationally
- Negotiating IRS Settlements and Payment Alternatives such as Installment Agreements & Offers in Compromise
- Innocent Spouse & Injured Spouse Defense
- Voluntary Disclosures – International & Domestic
- International Tax Issues
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosures of Foreign Bank Accounts & Foreign Assets
- Advising U.S. Citizens Living Abroad about U.S. Tax Compliance
- Tax Analysis & Planning for Individuals, Partnerships, & Corporations
- Nonprofits – 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organizations Issues
- Tax Analysis & Planning in Connection with Real Estate Matters
- Private-Letter Ruling Requests to the IRS
- Tax-Related Identity Theft Issues
- Tax Litigation & Tax Defense before the U.S. Tax Court and District Court
BUCCI LAW OFFICES understands that each client and case is unique and we will treat it as such. We recognize that our clients need an efficient solution to their tax issues and we have the experience and sophistication to do just that. Our goal is to give each matter the individual time and attention it deserves, working to bring all matters to a favorable and successful conclusion in the best interests of our valued clients.
We are committed to legal excellence, hard work and dedication to our clients in order to zealously protect their interests, striving to achieve by negotiating and litigating extraordinary results at the earliest stage possible. We are determined to help our clients reach objectives in a tax efficient manner focusing on practical solutions.
Our Firm has resolved federal income, employment, estate and gift tax cases through negotiating settlements or in litigation involving complex factual and legal issues, as well as defended wrongfully asserted tax deficiencies, interest and penalties that in aggregate have save our clients millions of dollars. We have represented clients worldwide for the management and negotiating of tax deficiencies through all levels of the IRS including IRS Examination, Collections, and Appeals Division.
How Can Bucci Law Offices Help?
Dealing with the IRS alone can be very intimidating, often times, resulting in nothing more than increased interest and penalties being assessed against you. Bucci Law Offices can help eliminate this stress. Instead, you can have one of our lawyers, who will become your trusted partner, negotiate with the IRS on your behalf. Remember, tax problems do not go away by themselves and require immediate attention.
Let our experienced tax lawyers guide you through this stressful time by dealing with the complexities of the tax laws in order to protect your rights and to defend you against threats from the IRS, as well as state and local tax authorities. The right attorney can make the difference and save you money!
BUCCI LAW OFFICES is committed to excellence in representing our clients zealously and tenaciously. Our conduct at the negotiating table and in the courtroom represents the highest standard of ethics, professionalism and civility. This paradigm of ethical conduct and civil behavior is also reflected in our interactions with clients to accomplish cost effective damage control by doing the right thing and doing it well. Contact Bucci Law Offices now to get the help you need and deserve!
Please take a moment to look through the site to learn more about our practice and our attorneys. It is our pleasure to answer any questions you may have or to schedule a free initial consultation. Call Bucci Law Offices now at 954-764-4440 or 305-748-6000!
Florida Tax Attorneys
- Tax Problems
- IRS Tax Liens or Tax Levies
- Unpaid Taxes
- Offshore Bank Accounts
- Foreign Assets